The 2013 alps trip is in two parts:
- Week 1: Sat 3rd – Sat 10th Aug – catered chalet in Venosc (Les Deux Alpes, Alpe D’Huez 25 minutes away)
- Week 2: Sat 10th- Sat 17th Aug – catered chalet in Morzine (Portes Du Soleil region
You can opt to come for either week or both. Both sets of accommodation have flexibility so you could do a bridging week with some time at both if you wanted to.
Last year we had 22 riders who spent a week in Morzine. Photos here.
Week 1: Les Deux Alpes
We’ve sourced a really good chalet in Venosc. This is a proper alpine village on the side of a steep hill a few minutes away from the Venosc lift, giving access to the complete Deux Alpes MTB trails. It means that every day can finish the with the 830m of descent down the Vensoc trail.
- Room for 12 (space for another 10 nearby).
- Bed, breakfast, evening meal
- Free wine/beer with evening meal
- Afternoon cake
- Secure bike storage
- Hot tub
- 6 seater cinema
- A few minutes from the Venosc lift
- £365 for 7 days (£52 per person per night), this will drop if we get the group size up to 10 (very likely)
- price of per person for 7 days (bed, breakfast, 6 evening meals)
To reserve a place contact the chalet and make a £110 deposit (30%). They can be contacted via email (address on their website) or telephone on 0033 476 795345.
We’re spending the second week in Morzine.
What you receive:
- Ensuite accommodation
- Evening meal with free wine
- Riding companions. Mixed ability groups covering most options. Organised as a free for all!
- Help with bike maintenance
What you need to arrange: