Welcome to Mountain Biking Swindon – as well as a home for the biggest independent MTB club in the Wiltshire area it’s also your one stop resource for all things mountain biking including the Croft MTB Trail and The Ridgeway. Please have a look around and hopefully be inspired to ride locally. See our ride reports for photos and videos of our club events plus our calendar of upcoming events. If you want to get into the sport or improve your riding skills then also see our training courses.
We update the site frequently, bringing you news, details of what’s happening at the Croft Trail and making sure you’re informed of what’s on. We also publish a regular email newsletter which you can receive just by filling in the form in the sidebar.
- Mon 10 Mar - Summary of 2014 AGM
- Sun 23 Feb - Trail build report: 30 people, 20 tonnes (start, exit, mway1, east side)
- Sun 16 Feb - Ride Report: Penhyddiots
- Sun 9 Feb - Race Report: Gorrick Spring Series 1
- Sat 8 Feb - Ride report: Stroud ride
- Sun 2 Feb - Ride Report: Magical Mystery Monument Tour
- Tue 28 Jan - Trail build report: triangle wood, signpost fix & mattock reclaim (rain)
- Sat 25 Jan - Ride report: Cotswold Water Park Ride
- Sat 18 Jan - Ride Report – Richard’s Rasher(less) Run.
- Fri 27 Dec - Ride report: belly buster recovery ride
[ all news ]