Welcome to Mountain Biking Swindon – as well as a home for the biggest independent MTB club in the Wiltshire area it’s also your one stop resource for all things mountain biking including the Croft MTB Trail and The Ridgeway. Please have a look around and hopefully be inspired to ride locally. See our ride reports for photos and videos of our club events plus our calendar of upcoming events. If you want to get into the sport or improve your riding skills then also see our training courses.
We update the site frequently, bringing you news, details of what’s happening at the Croft Trail and making sure you’re informed of what’s on. We also publish a regular email newsletter which you can receive just by filling in the form in the sidebar.
- Wed 16 Apr - Trail build report: last of the pothole filling season (Piper’s, north side, mway1&2, triangle)
- Wed 16 Apr - Review – Four4ths Holy Moses Lights
- Thu 10 Apr - Ride Report – White Horse Wantage ride, April 6th 2014
- Thu 10 Apr - Gravity Team Race Report – X-Fusion/Enduro1 Series Round 1 – Forest of Dean
- Tue 1 Apr - A major change of direction at the trail
- Sat 29 Mar - Trail build report: triangle woodwork opened, triangle + alley pothole filling
- Sun 23 Mar - Ride Report: Rather Random Right Rollocking Ridgeway Ride
- Mon 17 Mar - Croft Trail has been featured in a map of the UK’s best mountain bike centres!
- Mon 10 Mar - Summary of 2014 AGM
- Sat 1 Mar - Ride Report: Novice Night Ride
[ all news ]