Welcome to Mountain Biking Swindon – as well as a home for the biggest independent MTB club in the Wiltshire area it’s also your one stop resource for all things mountain biking including the Croft MTB Trail and The Ridgeway. Please have a look around and hopefully be inspired to ride locally. See our ride reports for photos and videos of our club events plus our calendar of upcoming events. If you want to get into the sport or improve your riding skills then also see our training courses.
We update the site frequently, bringing you news, details of what’s happening at the Croft Trail and making sure you’re informed of what’s on. We also publish a regular email newsletter which you can receive just by filling in the form in the sidebar.
- Sun 8 Dec - Ride Report: Back to Barbury
- Thu 5 Dec - Last big push at the trail in Jan/Feb 2014
- Mon 2 Dec - Ride report: Gary’s Randwick Roller Coaster
- Sun 24 Nov - Ride Report: Urban Singletrack Special
- Wed 20 Nov - Ride report: Real Ale Wobble 2013
- Sun 17 Nov - Ride Report: Return of the Bronze Age Epic
- Sun 10 Nov - Trail build report: trail fixing (pond, North side, mway1, woodwork)
- Sat 9 Nov - Trail build report: limestone shifting & berm fixing (start section)
- Sun 3 Nov - Photos – First aid training course
- Sat 2 Nov - Ride Report: Bring a Coate
[ all news ]