Seems a pretty appropriate name for a bike shop that hopes to cater for your two-wheeled obsession in any flavour: Offroad, Road and everything inbetween.
Fetish Bike Company offers a new approach to cycling retail with premium clothing, nutrition and training, workshop service (some of you will know Pete Gowland, the Workshop Manager), advice, bike fitting, race support and the finest bikes all on offer in their new Cheltenham shop.
FBC’s varied range includes:
- Mountain bikes from Commencal, Ibis, K9, Davinci, Labyrinth and Nukeproof
- Suspension from Fox, Rockshox and BOS
- Components from Shimano, SRAM, Renthal, Crank Brothers and MRP
- Tyres from Maxxis and Continental
- Helmets and protection from Urge, Catlike, and 661
- Clothing from Royal, Shutt, VR and Cipollini
- Shoes from Shimano and Northwave
- Eyeware from Adidas
- Nutrition from Torq, Stinger and USN
“Fetish is not just a bike shop though. Fetish is a brand with it’s own identity; Fetish aims to provide everything you need to perform at the top of your sport.”
In additon to all of this, Fetish Bike Company are also the title sponsor for the 2012 Gravity Enduro series. For more on that (and for pictures from the opening night) see Southern Downhill’s report here.