The unsurfaced sections of the trail were so bad last week that we’re probably going to do a virtual ride this week. i.e: skip the riding and go straight to the pub.
If by any chance it has snowed on then we’ll probably be riding it. Meet in the car park for 7:30pm as normal and we’ll make a decision then. Event info.