We’re planning a camping trip to North Wales.
Possible rides include Snowdon, a trip over to the next valley, plus the trail centres at
- Coed-y-Brenin Original North Wales trail centre.
- Penmachno All mountain route near Betws-y-Coed.
- Betws-y-coed Marin trail
- LLandegla A bit further away, near Wrexham.
- Cli MachX Further South, near Machynlleth.
- Nant-yr-arian Even further South, worth a visit on the way home.
The approximate plan is to call in at a trail centre on the Friday afternoon and arrive at the camp site on Friday night. Saturday and Sunday will be used for mountain or trail rides. Monday will be a used to visit a trail centre on the way home. We might go for a walk up Snowdon too.