The final round of the Empire cycles enduro series 2014!
Here at MB Swindon, we’ve been present at both of the other two rounds and absolutely loved them. The riding is awesome, but coupled with brilliant organisation and fantastic facilities, its quickly become one of our favourite events.
It’s a gravity style enduro and in this case, where the transitions are not timed. So its a pedal up in your own time, followed by a timed stage, that generally goes downhill. Expect 20km of riding on the Saturday, 40-50km on Sunday. It’s a similar setup to the Mondraker Gravity Rally (for those of you who have been). Saturday night is generally spent in the Drovers Rest for the pasta party and then filling up on isotonic beer.
Here’s the lowdown:
- 2 days of some of the best riding in Wales
- 2 stages of racing on Saturday, 5 stages on Sunday
- No transition times
- Full use of event village, hot showers, proper toilets, free tea & coffee making facilities including toast & biscuits
- Free beer when you get back, free pasta party at the Drovers Rest
- Bike washDid I mention 2 days of some of the best riding in Wales?
There is an option just to do the Sunday if you can’t make the Saturday as well.
Finally, as if you need any more persuading, MB Swindon club members get 20% off the entry price! See the members only area of the club website for details
For more information and to enter, please see:http://redkite-events.co.
Here’s the review on round 1: http://www.mbswindon.co.uk/red-kite-empire-cycles-enduro-rd-1-llanwrtyd-wells-26-04-14/
Hopefully see you all there!