Please note that due to room capacity limitations we require you to notify us of your intention to attend. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org by 23:00 Friday 26 February.
Please remember that to be able to vote on items at the AGM (constitution changes, committee elections) you will need to be a valid MB Swindon member. So please check your membership is up to date. If you’ve misplaced / lost your card you can check your renewal date on the website – www.mbswindon.co.uk/membersonly
This year’s AGM will include the following items on the agenda:
- Review of 2015, including:
- Financial summary
- Events round-up
- Overview of recent Membership Survey
- Introduction to club strategy
- Amendments to the constitution
- Election of Committee roles
- Any other business (AOB)
Amendments to constitution
You will find the proposed changes to the constitution in the following document – Proposed changes to the constitution.
Election of Committee roles
Should the amendments to the constitution be accepted, the following roles will be available for election:
- Club / Membership Secretary – Kat re-standing
- Ladies Officer – Debbie re-standing
If you would like to put yourself forward for one of the available roles, please email your name and position interested in to email@example.com by 23:00 Saturday 20 February.
The following people have put themselves forward for the available positions:
- Chairperson – Chris Hopkinson
- Club / Membership Secretary – Kat Ratcliffe
- Ladies Officer – Debbie Davies
IF the constitutional changes are NOT accepted, then no elections will take place at the AGM and a special general meeting (SGM) will be called at a later date to carry out the Committee elections.