Tom Scott will be leading this mountain bike ride out towards Avebury on the Ridgeway, and back again via a combination of bridleways and country lanes. Be prepared for a fair bit of climbing and some technical descents.
Is this ride for you? You should be confident that you are fit enough to ride a mountain bike off road for 4 hours or more. You should have the skills to repair your bike in case of mechanical failure.
- Well maintained mountain bike
- Suitable helmet, gloves and jacket
- Sufficient food and drink for a long ride
- Spare inner tubes and chain links
- Multi tool and puncture kit